FigurePic Puzzle Game (Paint by Numbers)
A Few Comments
- "It's wonderful!"
- "I love your game!"
- "Great puzzles!"
- "You're driving me Dotty!" (From a lady named Dotty).
- "I'm enjoying the program immensely!"
- "That FigurePic is really addictive!"
- "This is for my mother!"
- "I can't stop playing. Good job!"
- "I haven't recovered from the first FigurePic, but YES send me #2."
- "They should replace Solitaire with FigurePic!"
- "You have a great product!"
- "I tell all my friends about you."
- Create your own puzzles!
- Print them
- A variety of puzzles (some hard)
- Lots of multi-color puzzles
- See if it is Correct so far?
- Star Lights
tell you when you're done.
- When you're all done erase them and start all over.
- Caution - It's easy to get engrossed in these puzzles. Make sure you take a
break every so often and stretch, etc.
Some Sample Puzzles
- Sure, the first few puzzles are free, but then we've got you hooked!
- Print these puzzles and using pencil(s) (and an eraser) see if you can uncover
the hidden pictures. Asterisks
| b. **
| c. ***
| d. *
| e. (an easier one)
- Puzzles by Paula -
Copyright 1993-2012 by Star Graphics Corp., All rights reserved.
group for discussing these kinds of puzzles.
- FigurePic Java Game
- Try the
first, then to download the
- StarPic Combo with 128 challenging puzzles, (comes with two 64 puzzle sets for $9.95).
Good for Windows XP & Vista & Windows 7 (not for 64 bit os)
- More Free Puzzles!
- Watch for more puzzles!
- The object is to uncover the picture based on the numbers at the top and side
of the grid. Just hold down a mouse button and drag to fill in or erase the
squares. FigurePic has been favorably reviewed by GAMES Magazine
and Home PC Magazine.
- Many parents consider FigurePic an educational tool for developing logic skills and
a few schools have purchased it for their TAG programs.
- About the Puzzles - The paper and pencil version of the game
was invented by Non Ishida of Japan where the puzzles
are very popular. GAMES Magazine first introduced them
in the U.S. as Paint by Numbers and publishes some on a regular basis.
- More FigurePic Trivia.
Microsoft doesn't support their own help files anymore so here they are ..
Commands on PC
Commands On Android
for working the puzzles.
FigurePic is on Android
Works great on tablets! Download now!
Ambush is a cool way to learn math!
Star Graphics Corp, 10943 S Forest Ridge, Oregon City, OR 97045.
Please send any questions or comments to: