Game of Q Help
OBJECT OF THE GAME
Your mission is to uncover the hidden alien ships.
HOW TO PLAY
- Fire a probe into alien territory by hitting the space bar and observe how the probe interacts with the hidden ships.
- Move your cannon to another position or rotate the cannon to a different angle. The cannon can be picked up and moved with the mouse or use the / and * keys to move it around the edge.
- Choose the angle of your shot by pressing the + and - keys located by the number pad on the right hand side of the keyboard.
- Repeat firing and moving until you have enough information to make a guess.
a - A probe that hits the side of any ship at any angle other than straight on, will always bounce off at an angle of 120 degrees.
b - Probes that hit an alien ship head-on will be absorbed (i.e. there is no corresponding exit arrow).
c - Shots fired that reflect directly back to where the shot was fired have either hit between two ships or:
d - Struck the inside of a ship that is on the edge of the field.
- Entry and exit arrows are paired with the same color. These colored pairs repeat after every seven shots.
- To review pairs, click on any entry arrow and its corresponding exit arrow will flash.