How to Play
- Touch a square to color it.
- The object is to paint a picture based on the information given by the
numbers at the top and side of the grid.
- The numbers indicate the number
of consecutive colored squares in a segment and the relative order of each segment.
- The color of the number indicates the color of the square(s).
- Segments of the same color have at least one space between them and there may be spaces
at the ends.
- If one color, say red, is next to a another color, then there may or may
not be empty spaces between them.
- Use the X to mark squares you know are not colored.
- Have Fun!
for working the puzzles.
Ambush is a cool way to learn math!
Star Graphics Corp, 10943 S Forest Ridge, Oregon City, OR 97045.
Please send any questions or comments to: